AMBER PI makes it real
Create your own radio communication quick and easy. We´ve got the recipe for the most simple wireless connectivity.
- Gateway: Sub-1-GHz to Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or Ethernet
- Data collector for Sub-1-GHz radio devices
- Wireless remote control station (Model airplane)
- Rapid prototyping for wireless data transmission applications
- Mobile wireless sensor board for home and industrial environment (Weather station, Motion tracking)
The AMBER PI is an expansion board for the Raspberry Pi 3B that equips the Raspberry Pi with the sub-1-GHz RF- interface provided by AMBER wireless. The included sensors (temperature, humidity, pressure, motion) as well as the delivered RF-dongle, which runs as remote station for the AMBER PI, allow developing various creative applications on top of the Raspberry Pi. The provided sensor sockets enable the connection of the custom sensors exponentiating the number of applications on base of the AMBER PI.
Besides the AMBER PI, AMBER wireless provides a software development kit (the AMBER PI driver in C-code) that includes the functions and examples to enable an easy and quick custom application development using the AMBER PI.
The AMBER PI provides two I2C and two SPI sockets to connect other I2C- and SPI-slaves to it.
As delivered, the AMBER PI Kit includes the following sensor boards that contain three different sensors. The fourth board can be used as base PCB for the prototypic integration of custom sensors.
|Header right angle|
|SMD-Taster||430471025826||Socket right angle|